Friday, December 7, 2012

Weight watchers...again

So I am almost done with my first week of weight watchers and so far so food... I mean good (grrr autocorrect)... Its not like it's the first time i am going through this but this time, I am sticking to it. Last time when I did meetings, I had pretty good success. So that's what I am looking for this time. I go to meetings every Monday and I love my group leader. Let's see how things go.

So far I am really proud of myself. The little things that make a difference. Like the fact that it's Friday and Friday is the day my mom and I shop a lot and eat some not so good meal. Well today after shopping she suggested burger king. I didn't object to her choice. Instead, I whipped out my phone, pulled up my WW app and saw what my best option was. I ordered a grilled chicken salad and it was only 6 points ( vs the 28 pt burger she tried to get me to get because it was buy one get the second for 55cents. Score one for me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment